Release Notes for Client SDK v1.16
Release date: October 05, 2022
- [LS1-1103] Added the ability to check user connection status at the client level.
- [LS1-1196] Fixed a bug where, under some conditions, connectivity was prevented when IPv6 was in use.
Release date: August 24, 2022
- [LS1-1102] Reintroduced the ImageUtility.java class in the Client SDK.
- [LS1-622] Fixed a bug in the Android SDK that caused an application to crash when
client.setDisableWebSocketswas set to false and the internet connection was lost.
- [LS1-742] Fixed a bug where if a user tried to re-enable their video after disabling on MCU Simulcast, the video feed failed to resume for other users.
- [LS1-980] Fixed a bug where the
AudioMixerintermittently caused an application to crash.
- [LS1-1100] Fixed a bug in Android native that caused a large audio delay on the receiving end.
- [LS1-1143] When setting
IceGatherPolicy.Relayon web clients, non-relay candidates were used when establishing connections instead of local relay candidates. Fixed a bug where setting
IceGatherPolicy.Relayon web clients resulted in non-relay candidates being generated.
Release date: June 22, 2022
- [LS1-1015] Added
RtmpLayoutZoneswhich has static properties that return the zone names for the RTMP layout.
LayoutPrioritycan now be set on the
Connectionobject prior to calling
connection.Open()to specify where in the MCU layout the upstream connection should be displayed.
- [LS1-938] An app built using the iOS SDK could crash when the app was sent to the background. This issue has been fixed and the app will no longer crash when sent to the background.