Release Notes for LiveSwitch API Service 1.5
Release date: May 20, 2022
- [SER-142] Added new API endpoints that allow you to send application-level messages:
/Application/SendApplicationMessagesends a message to an application.
/Application/SendUserMessagesends a message to a specific user.
/Application/SendDeviceMessagesends a message to a specific device.
/Application/SendClientMessagesends a message to a specific client.
- [SER-245] Added date range and format requirements for
/dashboardendpoint requests. For the geo_location_historical, usage_by_platform, browser_share, and client_version tags, the limit is 1 month. For all others, the limit is 24 hours.
channel.rtmp.stoppedwebhook events can be configured through the Cloud Service API.
- [SER-272] RTMP can be configured on Channels when RTMP is enabled for the Organization.
- [SER-292] Recording functionality can now be managed as part of a customer’s subscription.
- [SER-308] Fixed a bug where editing a user profile on Cloud Console resulted in an error.
- [SER-309] Fixed a bug where if the user had no add-ons for the Chargebee account, the Cloud Console displayed a blank page.