Release Notes for Cloud Console 1.4
Cloud Console 1.4.4
Release date: June 22, 2021
- [LSC-1424] Help icons in the Cloud Console now link to pages in the new documentation website.
Cloud Console 1.4.3
Release date: May 11, 2021
- [LSC-1411] Introduced a PieChart to a dashboard that summarizes Client SDK version adoption.
Cloud Console 1.4.2
Release date: May 25, 2021
- [LSC-1387] Fixed an edge case bug that caused a bad login redirect in certain cases.
Cloud Console 1.4.1
Release date: February 12, 2021
- [LSC-1379] Updated "Getting Started" checklist text to make steps more clear.
- [LSC-1381] Fixed an issue where updating an application webhook with "Client" event types would result in an error.
Cloud Console 1.4.0
Release date: February 9, 2021
- Updated Application configuration and UI:
- General configuration, including all webhook configuration and media configuration, is now available from one place - the Application configuration page.
- All webhook configuration options are exposed for default webhook configuration on the Application configuration page - including webhooks for Client, Channel, and Connection events.
- General channel configuration options for default media configuration is exposed on the Application configuration page under the heading "Advanced Setup".
- Options for more specific media configuration (overriding default configuration) is available from the Application configuration page under the heading "Channel Overrides".
- Added loading spinners to Application listings, API key listings, Channel Override listings, and Webhook listings while data loads.
- [LSC-1284] Added contextual help links throughout the console to link directly to relevant documentation and better help users understand functionality.
- [LSC-1309] Added a success message when webhooks are created, updated, or deleted.
- [LSC-1305] Fixed a UI issue that caused a failed-to-load message when loading download artifacts for the Beta Client SDK.
- [LSC-1343] Fixed an issue where the "Get Started" checklist would come back after dismissing it.
- [LSC-1353] Update the style for contextual help links ensuring consistency throughout the console.
- [LSC-1306] Fixed an issue where some mobile browsers could not enter channel configuration.
- [LSC-1360] For expired sessions, fixed an issue where forced login was not immediate, but took several seconds to trigger.
- [LSC-1329] Fixed an issue where the "Getting Started" tour would sometimes fail to load.
- [LSC-1317] Fixed an issue where the form for subscribing and renewing subscriptions would not load.