Release Notes for Cloud Console 1.5
Release date: May 20, 2022
- [LSA-8] Added a new search function in the toolbar for easy documentation access.
- [LSA-31] Added new Client Message, Server Message, and Channel Client Message events for webhooks.
- LiveSwitch supports sending Real-Time Messenger Protocol (RTMP) streams to other servers that allow RTMP ingest for your application or channel. RTMP is an online streaming protocol that was created to distribute media. Originally designed for streaming with Adobe’s Flash player, RTMP is still used as an ingest protocol for some streaming services. For example, RTMP can be used to deliver LiveSwitch media to online streaming platforms like Twitch, Facebook Live, or YouTube Live.
- [LSA-38] RTMP Webhook options available in the Cloud Console channel webhooks.
- [LSA-59] RTMP configuration is available on Channel and Application configuration when RTMP has been enabled for the Organization.
- [LSA-64] RTMP started and RTMP stopped webhooks can be enabled through Channel configuration when RTMP has been enabled for the Organization.
- [LSA-69] Branding changes such as color and logos have been changed in the Cloud Console.
- [LSA-14] After you canceled the subscription and tried to activate it, by default the Subscription pop-up displayed the plan which was canceled before instead of a list of plans to choose from. The Subscription pop-up has been modified to show the 'contact sales' information for any reactivation.
- [LSA-46] Fixed a bug where new users would see a "Failed to create Entity" error message when viewing the dashboard before subscribing.
- [LSA-48] Duplicated protocols caused the webhook to stop working. Duplicated protocols in Webhook URLs will now be removed and saved automatically in the Webhook UI.
- [LSA-50] The update webhook pop-up couldn't open when clicked in the Name or URL fields in the Firefox browser. This issue has been fixed and the update webhook pop-up successfully opens when clicking its Name or URL in the Firefox browser.
- [LSA-51] Fixed a bug where Video Encoding Scale input would warn about decimal numbers.
- [LSA-53] Fixed a bug where submitting empty values in the Advanced Setup would cause errors.
- [LSA-54] Fixed a bug where switching applications caused a “No Data Found” message to display over a populated pie chart.
- [LSA-55] Fixed a bug where web clients weren't populating geolocation data.
- [LSA-56] Fixed a bug where deleting an application and then configuring another would show an error message.
- [LSA-57] Fixed a bug where the Get Started checklist would reappear on page refresh after being dismissed.
- [LSA-118] Fixed a bug to show tool tip in front of elements as it was being hidden behind elements.
- [LSA-198] Fixed a bug where if the user had no add-ons for the Chargebee account, the Cloud Console displayed a blank page.
- [LSA-191] Support Level is no longer shown in the Plan details of Cloud Console.
- [LSA-193] Deprecated SDKs have been removed from the Cloud Console downloads page.