Release Notes for Client SDK v1.15
Release date: May 20, 2022
- [LS1-358] New
EnableHiddenObserverModeproperty has been added in the
ChannelClaimclass. When a client with this property enabled joins or leaves a channel, the server does not notify the other clients in that channel. This property also prevents that client from performing actions (for example, sending media, messages, or kicking users) that would make other clients in the channel aware of that client.
- [LS1-316] Fixed a bug where the Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) flag would fail to be set properly for applications running in some Windows environments.
- [LS1-596] Fixed an error message displaying invalid information when creating a custom ImageConverter that extends VideoPipe when this class didn't correctly inherit from ImageScalePipe. Previously, the error displayed “Error initializing local media”.
- [LS1-681] The first client in a channel would get into a bad state if they updated the connection configuration prior to a second client joining. Improved the Signal Direction caching logic and the first client’s state is no longer affected.
- [LS1-813] Fixed a bug where
- [LS1-814] Fixed a bug that caused an exception to be thrown after nine failed attempts to reregister a client.
- [LS1-871] Android CameraSource deprecated for Camera2Source.